What to bring to Mallorca?
- Layers. The difference in temperature between the mountains, coast and plains of the island can be vast. Cycle jacket in case you miss one of the 308
- Spares. Tubes; pump; CO2; mult-tool.
- Contacts, glasses if required.
- Photographic I.D.
- What do you intend to do off the bike? Hiking shoes? Party dress? Costume?
- How many days riding? Are there washing facilities where you are staying?
We recommend keeping the following items in your plane carry on bag:
- Passport, driving licence if using
- Local currency; bank cards which work in Spain
- Tickets and confirmations
- Insurance information, travel and medical
- Any medications you regularly take
- Phone and charger with adaptor